CITATION: Ravendiran, E., Ojhab, A., Goswamib, K., & Shaikhb, M. (2019). Dispersion Modelling of Odoriferous Compounds from Landfill. International Journal ...
DOI®: doi.org/10.21276/ijre.2019.6.3.1 CITATION: Karunarathna, M., Fernando, C., & Samarasekara, P. (2019). Effect of Shape, Size and Electrical Properties on Specific ...
DOI®: doi.org/10.21276/ijre.2019.6.2.5 CITATION: Dayalan, M. (2019). Research & Analysis on Hybrid Storage: Combining SSDs and HDDs Drive. International Journal Of ...
With the Internet development over the past few decades, postal application of journal article is now a history for many researchers. IJRE is re-established under ISSN No. 2348-7852 (Print) and 2348-7860 (Online) and is a worldwide journal that offers to publish a research paper in different fields such as Engineering, Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical, Computer, IT, Basic and Applied Science, Education and etc.
- A fast and rapid process of publication, without compromising on the quality of our peer-review process.
- Open access journal with accessibility to import profile to Crossref, ORCID, ResearchID and other popular research connection portals.
- Permanent Digital Object Identifier DOI® will be assigned [How DOI can benefit your journal paper – Readmore].
- IJRE Journal is indexed with several sites like Google Scholar, Public Knowledge Project, SCHILIT Switzerland, Online Computer Library Center, Directory of Open Access Scholarly Resources, Bielefeld University Library of Germany, CORE, Academia.edu, Index Copernicus, ResearchBib and etc.
- Impact Factor 1.902 (2016), 1.087 (2015) by Google Scholar, Academia Top 1% and awarded as Best Journal Support for Researchers
- Each paper reviewed by journal editorial/reviewer members who are associated with world-renowned universities.
- The publications of papers are selected through double peer review to ensure originality, relevance, and readability.