IJRE does not receive funding from any institution/government so as to maintain an unbiased standing. We do not charge for reviewing process of your article, yet, authors are required to make a fair payment only after their manuscript has been accepted for publication. The charge is required to meet maintenance and publication of the article, a permanent Digital Object Identifier application, printing (optional) and/or dispatching.
- Paper length (Max 7 pages#) – US$ 40
- Over 7 pages – US$ 10 per page
- Cost of color-printed hardcopy – US$ 35 per copy, including mail delivery cost
- Cost of certificate – US$ 10 per author
#Upon acceptance of your manuscript, you will be informed about the actual number of pages you are required to pay.
Publication cost includes:
- Editorial processing and copy-editing of research paper
- Publication of research paper online
- Registration of Digital Object Identifier
- Hardcopy of IJRE journal with color-printed copy (optional with additional charges)
- Certificate to author(s) (optional with addition charges)
- Indexing and submission of online research paper
Submit payment for processing and publication of your journal paper as follow:
Credit Card / Debit Card via PayPal.
After payment, please send email to [email protected].org for our action.