Would you like to suppress your appetite, burn a lot more power, reduce the outcomes of carbs and speed up your metabolism so that you just drop some weight with almost no work on your portion? Soon after all you will – all of us would. It nearly sounds too good to be correct nevertheless there’s a slimming tablet on the marketplace called Meratol which the media are claiming can do all of this. Can it is correct? There are certainly many diet pills on the market so Meratol is any product or is it just another scam? (For the avoidance of doubt, this article is not commercially sponsored or promoting Meratol!)
What is Meratol?
Meratol is designed for “all in one” weight loss pills. Basically, with most tablets, they are kind of health supplement intended for fat burners, fat blocker, carb blocker or appetite suppressants. Meratol comes from a corporation called Advanced Health Ltd. that has already brought two commercially popular weight loss pills called Capsiplex and C-Plex 60. As pictured from the ingredients label, Maratol contains a mixture of the following different active ingredients per pill:-
- Algae brown extract (Ascophyllum nodosum) 316mg: This is used to block carbohydrates from your diet. If you’ve ever been on a low carb diet like the Atkins diet, you’ll know how fattening carbohydrates can be! It is a species of seaweed and being investigated for its immunostimulatory properties and it may inhibit carbohydrate absorption after supplementation.
- The prickly pear extract (Nopal) 200mg: is actually the natural form of Alli, in that it will help you block the fat from your diet. But unlike Alli did not suffer any side effects! Also known as Opuntia ficus-indica or more commonly, prickly pear
, is found along U.S. roadsides in the desert southwest and throughout its native Mexico.
- Cactus extract (Cactinea Powder) 66mg: this will help normalize your blood glucose level and thus help you reduce your craving for sugary food.
- Pepper extract (Capsicum Plus Blend) 90 mg: scientists have long understood the benefits of pepper extract on weight loss. This problem becomes it in a form that does not cause the stomach to break. Fortunately, the pepper extract found in Meratol is specifically designed to prevent any problems.
- Anhydrous Caffeine 25 mg: Caffeine anhydrous is made from the seeds and leaves of coffee plants. The word “anhydrous” means “without water.” After harvesting with highly concentrated caffeine powder, caffeine is extracted from the plant matter and dehydrated.
- Medicago Sativa L (Alfafa) 45mg: This material is rich in fiber, help take care of women hormone agent, and increase metabolism. This procedure helps you adjust the weight more reliably by burning the many calories you take.
How much weight can you lose?
Meratol is designed to solve weight loss in 4 different ways, as searched over the internet, people are claiming they can lose about 3-5 pounds a week depending on how much weight you need to lose. however, no proper scientific research into this positive/negative results. Only experience sharing or sponsored blogs are available on the Internet, however, the true side of the effect is still in question.
What are the side effects?
There should be no side effects if for some reason you have an allergy to one of the ingredients. However, if you have any health problems are you would like to know whether Meratol is safe for you, then please talk to your doctor.
What can I conclude?
Losing weight is not art – it’s science. It will do no harm to take natural supplement such as pill containing ingredients like Meratol. In addition, weight loss by willpower is another way you can consider.
If you do not distinguish myths from the truth, on this difficult path there are many unnecessary disappointments. If you want to run to lose weight, first separate the fictions from the facts by science.
MYTH: IF YOU RUN A LONGER, YOU WILL LOOK LIKE IT
Science: 2 studies, including those published in the international magazine Sports Nutrition, showed that 45-50 minutes of aerobic exercise at a moderate pace, 5 days a week, had no effect compared to a diet for a 12-week or 6-month period. Since the body can quickly adapt to different kinds of loads, activities burn less calories, while a person becomes more enduring.
Fact: you need to add weight to lose weight
Science: a study published in the journal Medicine of Sport, analyzed the observations of 3 groups. The first group was on a diet, the 2nd combined diet and aerobic exercise, the third in addition to doing weight lifting. In more than 12 weeks, the participants in the third group became the undisputed leaders in weight loss: on average, each of them lost 2.27 kg of fat more!
MYTH: DEALER TO LOSE THE WEIGHT
Science: American researchers watched two groups. They engaged in 30 or 60 minutes a day. Participants in the 1st group lost 3.99 kg of fat, the second – 3.81 kg. The study also suggests that a longer run leads to increased hunger, this compensates for additional physical effort.
Fact: high-intensity workouts are better
Science: A team of researchers from Spain and Australia compared high-intensity workouts (ie workouts with a quick transition from one exercise to another) with the traditional method (rest between each exercise) and found out that more calories burned not only during but also after training, if you choose the first option.
MYTH: IF THERE IS LESS AND TO MOVE MORE, THEN YOU WILL LOOK LIKELY
Science: the idea that weight loss depends on creating a thermal deficit, in fact, is not entirely true. The effort does not always correspond to the result. For example, athletes running the Marathon Sands in Morocco, which includes a tiring race for 6 days, lost an average of 6.1% of their body weight – and mostly it was muscle tissue.
Fact: high-intensity training is the key to success
Science: the researchers divided the participants into two groups, the first practiced different interval training, the second made long tiring runs. Fat burning was 114% higher in the first (interval) group!
Having considered the sciences to explain the myth above, scientists from the University of Texas found out what three obstacles must be overcome in order to lose excess weight.
Despite the fact that many know the basics of a healthy lifestyle, they can not lose weight.
The first obstacle to the ideal figure is the fact that people spend a lot of time sitting. Consequently, a day they spend a small amount of calories. The result is that people eat more than burn. In addition, most of the food consumed contains sugar and fat, which makes the digestion process more difficult.
Secondly, people tend to overestimate their physical activity. In addition, they constantly think that they ate less than not really. The problem is that memories are not considered reliable records. Often people also do not notice the quantity of kilocalories on a pack of the used goods.
The third problem in losing weight is the size of the dishes. The results of numerous studies show that in recent years it has increased by 138%. People think that a serving, for example, of an ice cream, is equivalent to a cup of drunk tea, but in fact it contains 230 kilocalories, which is equivalent to 8 tablespoons of nutritious food.