Grupo Casa Saba, S.A.B. de C. V., (Grupo Casa Saba) is a single of the Mexican pharmaceutical distributor organization. It sells pharmaceutical products, health and beauty aids, nonperishable foods, books, magazines, and other items. The company offers much more than 16,000 different products to pharmacies, grocery shops, government agencies, bookstores, and other wholesalers by means of distribution centers across Mexico. Its net web site allows buyers to view its product catalog on the internet, as nicely as spot orders and acquire an electronic confirmation.
This comprehensive SWOT evaluation of Grupo Casa Saba S.A. de C.V. supplies you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys essential strengths and weaknesses and the prospective opportunities and threats. The profile assists you formulate strategies that augment your company by enabling you to recognize your partners, clients and competitors far better.
The profile includes critical business details including,
– Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
– Corporate technique Analysts summarization of the companys business approach.
– SWOT Evaluation A detailed evaluation of the companys strengths, weakness, possibilities and threats.
– Organization history Progression of crucial events connected with the company.
– Key products and solutions A list of major items, solutions and brands of the business.
– Crucial competitors A list of key competitors to the organization.
– Essential staff A list of the crucial executives of the business.
– Executive biographies A short summary of the executives employment history.
– Key operational heads A list of personnel heading crucial departments/functions.
– Important places and subsidiaries A list and get in touch with information of important places and subsidiaries of the business.
– Key manufacturing facilities A list of important manufacturing facilities of the firm.
– Detailed economic ratios for the past 5 years The latest monetary ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the business with five years history.
– Interim ratios for the final 5 interim periods The most recent economic ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for five interims history.
For far more information please get in touch with :
Get in touch with: Neel
E mail: [email protected]