TWAS-CAS Going to Scholar Fellowships in all-natural sciences are tenable for minimum period of one particular to a maximum of 3 months at the investigation institutions of the Chinese Academy of Sciences.
Eligible CAS institutions: A lot more than 80 CAS institutes in China participate in this Fellowship programme.
For scholarship updates check out 2011 scholarships portal
* The language of instruction is English.
* International travel (return economy class by the shortest route) and visa expenses will be covered by TWAS.
For scholarship updates go to 2011 scholarships portal
* CAS will give a common monthly allowance which need to be utilised to cover living fees, such as accommodation, food and health insurance coverage. Only emergency health-related help will be offered, if needed. The month-to-month stipend will not be convertible into foreign currency.
* Applicants have to be affiliated with a university or study centre in their house nation.
* Applicants currently on site in the host country are not eligible.
* Applicants should provide proof that they will return to their residence country upon completion of their Fellowships.
* Applicants need to submit an official Acceptance Letter from the host institution to TWAS and CAS when applying, or by the deadline at the most current. A sample of this letter can be identified in the application type downloadable from the hyperlink at the bottom of this page.
* The Fellowships do not include provisions for accompanying household members.
* Incomplete/unsigned applications will not be accepted. This also applies to submissions by fax and electronic mail, which must contain all enclosures and be signed (either digitally or by like a scanned signature).
* Effective applicants have to not take up other assignments throughout the period of their Fellowships.
* Applications will be acknowledged after they have been processed.
* Successful candidates will be notified by February of the year following the application.
* TWAS shall be entitled to a repayment of all or component of any funds paid to an applicant hereunder, in the event that the applicant intentionally or negligently fails to fulfil any or all of the present situations. The applicant agrees to pay any reasonable legal and/or collection expenses incurred by TWAS to receive the repayment.