Power Marketplace in Eastern Europe to 2020: New Investments to Drive Energy Demand in the Region supplies an in-depth evaluation of the energy marketplace of chosen Eastern European nations (Russia, Lithuania, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Poland, Hungary, Romania, Croatia, the Czech Republic and Ukraine). The analysis analyzes the regulatory frameworks and the infrastructure of the power sectors in these countries. It supplies a detailed forecast of the installed capacity by thermal, hydro, renewable (solar PV, biomass, wind) and nuclear sources in each and every of the 10 countries up to 2020. The report, coupled with elaborate info on the active and upcoming power plants in the nations, provides a extensive evaluation of 10 Eastern European energy markets.
This report is constructed employing information and information sourced from proprietary databases, principal and secondary investigation and in-residence evaluation by GBI Research’s group of business authorities.
According to GBI Study, Russia is the biggest power market place in Eastern Europe by installed capacity, with a share of 59.1% of the region’s total installed capacity, followed by Ukraine. As the worldwide economy is anticipated to grow from 2010, the Eastern European energy industry is expected to develop moderately throughout the forecast period 2010-2020. The nations in the area are actively augmenting their capacity through clean energy sources, namely, nuclear and renewables (wind, solar photovoltaic), with the objective of lowering carbon emissions. In order to obtain this objective, the Governments in the area have undertaken a number of incentives in the type of tax relief, capital price grants and subsidies. As a result, the commitment to curtail the carbon emissions will lead to new investments and is anticipated to increase the demand for power in the region.
– The ten power markets covered are Russia, Lithuania, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Poland, Hungary, Romania, Croatia, the Czech Republic and Ukraine.
– Review of the key energy sources – thermal, hydro, renewable and nuclear.
– Data varieties included are installed capacity, consumption, power demand, power generation by supply and by country.
– Information supplied from 2000 to 2009, with forecasts to 2020.
– Analysis of the imports, exports, regulatory situation and infrastructure of the energy sectors in the essential nations.
– The report gives specifics of active and upcoming plants in the countries covered.
– Enterprise overview, SWOT analysis and overview of the operational metrics of essential organizations in the region. These contain JSC RusHydro, Energoatom Concern OJSC, OAO Mosenergo, Polska Grupa Energetyczna, JSC OGK-1, JSC OGK-6, NNEGC Energoatom, JSC Dniproenergo and Tauron Polska Energia SA, CEZ, a.s.
– Insights into the key trends, drivers and challenges in the general sector.
Factors to purchase
– Determine the scope of emerging technologies in the geography
– Recognize key markets and investment possibilities for foreign investors in the power sector in Eastern Europe.
– Facilitate decision-generating primarily based on strong historical and forecast information and detailed evaluation of growth opportunities.
– Realize and respond to the regulatory and foreign investment structure in the nations.
– Position yourself to take maximum benefit of the development possible in 10 Eastern European energy markets.
– Determine the dangers associated with the market place and transform them into opportunities for future development.
Table of Contents :
1 Table of Contents three
1.1 List of Tables 6
1.2 List of Figures ten
two Introduction 13
2.1 Methodology Adopted For Ranking the Eastern Europe Countries 13
two.2 Nation Level Parameters 13
2.three Sector Specific Parameters 14
two.4 Weight Assigned To the Parameters 16
two.five Country Choice Methodology 17
2.6 GBI ResearchReport Guidance 18
3 Energy Market place in Eastern Europe 19
3.1 Overview 19
3.two Eastern Europe Energy Market, Cumulative Installed Capacity: Overview 20
three.3 Altering Trends in Generation and Consumption in the Eastern Europe 24
three.4 Competitive Landscape of the Energy Industry in the Eastern European Countries 28
four Russia, Power Market place Analysis to 2020 38
four.1 Power Marketplace Overview 38
four.two Russia Energy Marketplace, Import and Export Situation 38
4.three Russia Energy Market place, Demand and Consumption Scenario 41
4.4 Russia Power Industry, Annual Power Consumption, 2000-2020 42
four.5 Russia Energy Industry, Annual Power Generation, 2000-2020 54
4.six Russia Power Market place, Best Active and Upcoming Projects 63
4.7 Russia Energy Market, Regulatory Structure 71
four.eight Russia Power Industry, Infrastructure 72
5 Lithuania Energy Marketplace Analysis, 2000-2020 74
5.1 Power Industry Overview 74
five.two Lithuania Energy Marketplace, Import and Export Scenario 75
five.3 Lithuania Power Market, Demand and Consumption Situation 76
five.four Lithuania Power Market, Annual Power Consumption, 2000-2020 77
5.five Lithuania Power Marketplace, Cumulative Installed Capacity, 2000-2020 79
five.6 Lithuania Energy Industry, Annual Energy Generation, 2000-2020 90
5.7 Lithuania Power Market place, Prime Active and Upcoming Projects 100
five.eight Lithuania Power Industry, Regulatory Structure 102
5.9 Lithuania Power Marketplace, Infrastructure 104
six Bulgaria Power Marketplace Evaluation, 2000-2020 107
six.1 Energy Marketplace Overview 107
6.two Bulgaria Energy Market place, Import and Export Scenario 108
6.3 Bulgaria Energy Industry, Demand and Consumption Situation 110
six.four Bulgaria Power Market, Annual Power Consumption, 2000-2020 111
6.5 Bulgaria Energy Marketplace, Cumulative Installed Capacity, 2000-2020 113
6.6 Bulgaria Power Market place, Total Annual Power Generation, 2000-2020 122
six.7 Bulgaria Energy Industry, Prime Active and Upcoming Projects 132
6.eight Bulgaria Energy Market, Regulatory Structure 136
6.9 Bulgaria Energy Industry, Infrastructure 137
six.10 Developments for Transmission Systems 138
7 Slovakia Energy Market place Analysis, 2000-2020 139
7.1 Power Market place Overview 139
7.2 Slovakia Energy Market, Import and Export Situation 139
7.3 Slovakia Power Market, Demand and Consumption Scenario 141
7.four Slovakia Energy Market place, Annual Energy Consumption, 2000-2020 142
7.5 Slovakia Power Market place, Cumulative Installed Capacity, 2000-2020 144
7.6 Slovakia Power Market place, Annual Energy Generation, 2000-2020 154
7.7 Slovakia Energy Industry, Top Active and Upcoming Projects 164
7.8 Slovakia Power Market, Regulatory Structure 167
7.9 Infrastructure 169
For a lot more data, please check out :