Join editorial board academic journal
We are looking experienced and professionals to join our Editorial Board of IJRE. Your responsibilities and benefits after joining as an editorial board member of the journals.
- You have to read carefully several manuscripts in your area of importance and interest. This is the way you are routinely forced to keep yourself up-to-date while checking and suggesting the changes in manuscripts.
- This work helps to add in and provides a better way to create your identity as a well known expert in your field and may lead to increased invitations to speak at conferences or demand for invited research of your specialized area.
- You will be among the contributors who will shape and decide the urgent ways as required with changing societal needs.
- Your ideas and subject inputs may help in arranging special issues as per topics of your interest and choice.
- You will come across the latest research before everyone else and gives you a position of leadership in your research community.
- Research articles provided by the editorial board members will be published with a 15% discount.
Become a Reviewer
Manuscript reviewers are vital to the publication process, and as a reviewer you will gain valuable experience in scientific publishing. We invite you to become a reviewer of our journals.
Some benefits of being a peer reviewer:
- Being a peer reviewer opens doors to incredible opportunities. Peer review services will enhance your knowledge of professional standards; and quickly earn the respect of your peers.
- The other potential benefit of being a peer reviewer is that you will be preferred considered to be an editorial board member.
Once published in one of our journals, there is a possibility of being asked to become a reviewer of that journal.
In order to provide a good review, a thoughtful and well-balanced report with suggested improvements for our authors, Reviewers must be prepared to invest the necessary time to evaluate the manuscript thoroughly.