The Unified Communications Market 2010-2015
Unified Communications (UC) is the total integration of real-time communication solutions such as immediate messaging (chat), presence data, telephony (which includes IP telephony), video conferencing, contact control and speech recognition with non-real-time communication services such as unified messaging (integrated voicemail, e-mail, SMS and fax).
UC has been one particular of the most hyped ICT developments of the final handful of years, due to newly enabling technologies such as a maturing smartphone industry and improved mobile broadband coverage, but will sector revenues live up to this hype? Visiongain’s new 148 web page independent and unbiased management report analyses the current worldwide market opportunity and forecasts industry improvement through to 2015.
Visiongain research has shown the current worldwide UC market to be worth $ three.1 billion in 2010 and forecasts that this will grow to more than $ 5 billion by 2012. The report additional dissects the industry year by year and analyses the figures for UC industry worth by 2015. Find out whether your enterprise is poised and positioned strategically to take advantage of the myriad possibilities offered by UC.
Our most current UC report gives a comprehensive evaluation of the global markets with regional breakdown. It also analyses the major vendors and service providers who are utilizing UC technologies to enhance their market place dominance.
The Unified Communications Market place 2010-2015 involves 61 charts, tables and figures illustrating:
• Economic market development figures
• Market drivers and restraints
• Implementation techniques
• Feedback from Early Adopters
• Important industry acquisitions
• Vertical market place statistics and
• Technical deployment methods.
What key concerns does this report answer?
• What are the important drivers and restraints for the UC market place?
• What is the existing worth of the UC marketplace?
• What will the UC market place value be in 2015?
• Which elements of the UC ecosystem are driving marketplace development?
• What are the RoI realities of UC?
• What are the leading concerns of ICT managers considering implementation?
• Is UC performing properly for Early Adopters?
• What are the forces that are influencing and characterise the market?
• What are the important enabling technologies?
The report is aimed at executives who want to obtain an overview of UC market, its prospective and details about essential players and their approaches in the UC worth chain
For a lot more details, please contact :