The Best ten Hardware Vendors: Positioning, functionality and SWOT analyses
Company Intelligence for the Technologies Business
The portfolio of technologies management reports is made to help you make nicely informe d and timely enterprise decisions. We understand the problems facing today’s technology executives when t rying to drive your business forward, and appreciate the value of correct, up-to-date, incisive item, market place and organization evaluation. We assist you to crystallize your business choices. The strength of our technologies analysis and analysis is derived from access to unparalleled databases and libraries of details and the use of proprietary analytic tactics. Reports are authored by independent experts and include findings garnered from devoted principal investigation. Our authors’ leading positions secure them access to interview key executives and to establish which issues will be of greatest strategic significance for the market. Our technologies portfolio of reports can be used across a wide range of business functions to assess market place conditions and devise future techniques. The order form on the back of this brochure lists recent titles available from the categories of CRM, Method, eCommerce, Details and Communications Technologies and vertical markets including Finance and Healthcare.
Important findings from this report…
• The best ten hardware vendors handle a third of the hardware market place with a 32% industry share.
• HP leads the global market with a five.six% market share, followed by Nokia and Dell, each with three.9% sha re.
• Toshiba hardware revenues improved at a CAGR of 8% from 2005 to 2007, mainly driven by powerful development in the digital product segment and electronic devices segment.
• Intel plans to increase its output and aid to optimize ASPs using its new ‘tick-tock’ solution development strategy.
• Motorola has sturdy R&D capabilities, with about 41% of its total employees engaged in study activities.
• The global hardware market will develop at a CAGR of five% reaching $ 1,684bn by 2011
The Leading 10 Hardware Vendors
Positioning, efficiency and SWOT analyses
The international hardware marketplace grew by 4.9% to reach $ 1.32bn in 2006. The prime ten hardware vendors have a market place share of 32%, driven by a powerful concentrate on R&D and innovation. Nonetheless, the rapid evolution of technologies, shorter solution lifecycles and the establishment of each new markets and makers in establishing economies will serve to make the hardware market much far more competitive in the future. The Leading ten Hardware Vendors: Positioning, performance and SWOT analyses is a new report examines market place dynamics in the hardware market focusing on the prime ten vendors. This new report gives SWOT analyses of top 10 organizations and assesses their market positioning, economic efficiency and development methods. Assess the world’s leading hardware vendors, anticipate future trends and improve your competitive approaches with this new report.
This new report will enable you to…
• Create more effective competitive approaches primarily based on the financial and SWOT analyses of the top ten hardware vendors detailed in this report.
• Benchmark your functionality against major hardware vendors with this report’s ranking of the leading ten hardware vendors and their economic performance, marketplace share by business and category.
• Identify and target future development locations from this report’s analysis of the acquisitions and divestments created by leading hardware vendors, and their techniques for growth.
• Recognize the key trends in the hardware industry and the effect that they are anticipated to have on the marketplace making use of this report which includes emerging markets, commoditization, private label brands, price competitors and Computer market place maturity.
For much more data, please contact :