Fortune Oil PLC (Fortune Oil) is an UK based independent power firm. It is engaged in the investment activities and business operations associated to oil and organic gas provide. The company principally operates in China. The company is also establishing oil and natural gas provide infrastructure projects and production of coal bed methane. Fortune Oil carries out its operations through four reportable business segments namely, Single Point Mooring facility (SPM), Aviation Refueling (AR), All-natural gas and Oil trading (Trading), and Storage. Moreover, the firm has entered into Coal Bed Methane (CBM) exploration and production activities. The company is headquartered in Wanchai, Hong Kong
Fortune Oil PLC Crucial Current Developments
Aug 03, 2010 Fortune Oil Announces Management Appointments
May possibly 19, 2010 Fortune Oil Supplies Q1 Operations Update
Apr 29, 2010 Fortune Oil Announces Board Adjustments
Mar 29, 2010 Fortune Oil Announces Approval Of West Zhuhai Oil Items Terminal Expansion
Mar 26, 2010 AEI Receives PSC Extension For Liulin CBM Project In China
This complete SWOT profile of Fortune Oil PLC offers you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s firms and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential possibilities and threats. The profile assists you formulate approaches that augment your enterprise by enabling you to understand your partners, buyers and competitors much better.
The profile consists of essential organization data including,
– Business description A detailed description of the company’s operations and organization divisions.
– Corporate method Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business method.
– SWOT Analysis A detailed evaluation of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
– Firm history Progression of important events connected with the firm.
– Key items and services A list of major merchandise, services and brands of the business.
– Important competitors A list of important competitors to the organization.
– Essential personnel A list of the essential executives of the company.
– Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
– Important operational heads A list of personnel heading crucial departments/functions.
– Essential areas and subsidiaries A list and contact details of crucial areas and subsidiaries of the business.
– Detailed financial ratios for the past 5 years The newest monetary ratios derived from the annual economic statements published by the organization with 5 years history.
– Interim ratios for the last 5 interim periods The newest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the business for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the business.
Essential benefits of purchasing this profile incorporate,
You get detailed data about the organization and its operations to determine possible clients and suppliers.
-The profile analyzes the company’s enterprise structure, operations, significant items and solutions, prospects,
For much more info please get in touch with :
Get in touch with: Neel
Email: [email protected]